Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.124 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 301,788 Dinar (Mex$ 58,900) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)