Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.191 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 836,091 Dinar (NZ$10,974) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)