Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.067 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 144% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 954,958 Dinar (NZ$12,233) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)