Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.137 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 772,262 Dinar (NZ$9,637) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)