Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.434 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 385,748 Dinar (R 40,889) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)