Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.164 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,728 Dinar (R 53,618) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 381,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)