Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.120 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 584,409 Dinar (C$7,031) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (41 minutes ago)