Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 273,624 Dinar (﷼ 80,591,060) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)