Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 253,996 Dinar (﷼ 76,227,601) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (31 minutes ago)