Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00337 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 273,743 Dinar (﷼ 81,156,459) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (42 minutes ago)