Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.979 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 450% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,233,065 Dinar (元139,751) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)