Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.772 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 317,665 Dinar (元20,141) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)