Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,547 Dinar (﷼ 138,591,287) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (41 minutes ago)