Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00302 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,881 Dinar (﷼ 95,218,332) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)