Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01407 DZD / KPWX *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 51% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 166,805 Dinar (1,316,267 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)