Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 DZD / KPWX *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 63% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 369,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 138,009 Dinar (1,055,160 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)