Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12641 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 706,091 Dinar (5,585,918 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)