Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13153 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,259 Dinar (4,981,817 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)