Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12047 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 628,002 Dinar (5,213,028 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (16 minutes ago)