Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13102 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 647,867 Dinar (4,944,881 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)