Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12207 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 659,393 Dinar (5,401,954 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)