Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13136 DZD / KPW *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 616,393 Dinar (4,692,422 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)