Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,450 Dinar (Rp 34,404,673) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (42 minutes ago)