Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.891 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,027 Dinar (Bs 40,035) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)