Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.489 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,644 Dinar (Bs 39,919) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (35 minutes ago)