Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00453 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 377,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 123,578 Dinar (Bs 27,294,267) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)