Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.033 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,491 Dinar (Bs 42,736) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)