Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.985 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 479,065 Dinar (Bs 43,611) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)