Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.046 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 511,064 Dinar ($U126,318) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)