Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 542,805 Dinar ($U142,559) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 380,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)