Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 643,805 Dinar ($U167,634) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)