Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 645,811 Dinar ($U168,120) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (40 minutes ago)