Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16814 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,914 Dinar (CH$3,484,685) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)