Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17553 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 617,185 Dinar (CH$3,516,129) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)