Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 694 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.254 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 370,750 Dinar (S/. 10,823) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)