Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.772 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 390,736 Dinar (S/. 11,570) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)