Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,355 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,877 Dinar (₨178,384) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)