Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.903 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 371,807 Dinar (20,768 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)