Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.874 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,467 Dinar (20,950 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)