Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.924 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,812 Dinar (21,656 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)