Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.935 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,534 Dinar (26,077 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)