Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.957 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,076 Dinar (19,522 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)