Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.014 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 453,433 Dinar (26,650 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 413,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)