Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.497 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,818 Dinar (19,344 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)