Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,072 Dinar (Mex$ 46,532) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 3 hours ago)