Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.175 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,302 Dinar (Php143,594) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)