Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.196 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,991 Dinar (Php142,532) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)