Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 715 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.537 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,322 Dinar (Mex$ 65,253) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (41 minutes ago)