Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.359 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,890 Dinar (Mex$ 55,210) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)