Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.283 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 289,906 Dinar (S/. 8,980) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)