Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.636 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 304,067 Dinar (S/. 9,040) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)