Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 988 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.218 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,173 Dinar ($4,786) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)