Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.207 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 945,545 Dinar ($8,580) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)