Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.887 DZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 86 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 318,273 Dinar (€2,259) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)