Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.215 DZD / MKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 232,510 Dinar (104,949 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)