Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.011 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 679,403 Dinar (£5,070) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)