Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.622 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,198 Dinar (£4,796) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)