Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.527 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,953 Dinar (R$ 14,157) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (34 minutes ago)