Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.168 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 348,570 Dinar (R$ 11,183) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)