Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.361 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 379,520 Dinar (R$ 11,376) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)