Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.496 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,469 Dinar (R$ 12,381) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 392,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)