Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 DZD / CVE
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,997 Dinar (346,205 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (20 minutes ago)