Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 DZD / CVE
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,873 Dinar (446,148 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)