Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,876 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.467 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,177 Dinar (105,020 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)