Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.454 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 278,898 Dinar (9,802 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)