Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.145 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,916 Dinar (Mex$ 47,344) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (43 minutes ago)