Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.664 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,525 Dinar ($b30,294) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)