Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.913 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 358,397 Dinar ($b22,523) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)