Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 709 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.600 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 361,003 Dinar ($b21,747) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)