Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 705 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.608 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 343,326 Dinar ($b20,673) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)