Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.894 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,472 Dinar ($b27,085) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)