Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.916 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 398,200 Dinar ($b25,018) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)