Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.646 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 188,177 Dinar (ARS $33,329) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (35 minutes ago)