Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.557 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 348,391 Dinar ($3,209) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)