Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.998 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 359,996 Dinar (R$ 10,910) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)