Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.892 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 468,452 Dinar (R$ 15,164) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)