Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.361 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 364,677 Dinar (R$ 10,931) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)