Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.434 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,356 Dinar (R$ 14,177) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 395,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)