Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 548,085 Dinar (R$ 15,823) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (25 minutes ago)