Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.881 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,034 Dinar (R$ 14,221) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)