Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,335 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.881 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 479,615 Dinar (R$ 13,750) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)