Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.487 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 246,315 Dinar (E£ 37,971) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)