Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.903 DZD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 980 prices entered by 86 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)