Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.218 DZD / TTD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 631,192 Dinar (38,919 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)