Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.358 DZD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)