Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.422 DZD / TTD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 645,357 Dinar (39,297 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (37 minutes ago)