Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 669 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.451 DZD / TTD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 699,521 Dinar (42,521 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)