Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 900 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.687 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 388,570 Dinar (10,888 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)