Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.015 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 428,289 Dinar (12,972 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (19 minutes ago)