Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.664 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 508,705 Dinar (14,675 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)