Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.952 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 544,837 Dinar (15,588 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)