Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 934 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.070 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,385 Dinar (10,333 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (40 minutes ago)