Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.367 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 495,317 Dinar (14,413 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)