Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.069 DZD / MUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 516,940 Dinar (₨168,456) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)