Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 DZD / MUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,170 Dinar (₨160,650) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)