Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 604 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.059 DZD / MUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,676 Dinar (₨180,002) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)