Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34313 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,902 Dinar (1,427,731 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)