Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21367 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,066 Dinar (2,621,143 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)