Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18276 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,521 Dinar (3,066,949 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)