Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20498 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 578,657 Dinar (2,822,954 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (33 minutes ago)