Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.370 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,040 Dinar (R 57,714) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)