Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.744 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,766 Dinar (R 57,953) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)