Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.951 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,233 Dinar (R 57,253) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)