Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.031 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 434,539 Dinar (R 54,105) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)