Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.766 DZD / HTG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 465,094 Dinar (263,308 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)