Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.660 DZD / HTG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 555,162 Dinar (334,414 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)