Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.664 DZD / HTG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 60% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 601,130 Dinar (361,291 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)