Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 DZD / HTG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 524,337 Dinar (293,949 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)