Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.622 DZD / HTG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,626 Dinar (283,304 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)