Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.377 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 789,567 Dinar (£5,790) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)