Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00829 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 267,137 Dinar (Rp 32,220,083) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)