Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 275,976 Dinar (Rp 32,551,110) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)