Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.498 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 366,027 Dinar (R$ 11,263) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)