Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.710 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 412,709 Dinar (R$ 11,557) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)