Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.902 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 390,364 Dinar (R$ 12,236) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)