Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.742 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 540,608 Dinar (R$ 15,561) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)