Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.974 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 216,051 Dinar (54,360₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (29 minutes ago)