Cost of living comparison between Poltava, Ukraine and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.283 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 226,644 Dinar (52,921₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)