Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.315 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 366,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 213,829 Dinar (49,556₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)