Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.076 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,396 Dinar (R 44,256) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (40 minutes ago)