Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 797 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.434 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,838 Dinar (R 48,213) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)